Monday, July 12, 2010

I personally like to save where I can. Who doesn't? Even if I was rich I think I would still be on the hunt for a good deal. That's why, today, I am feeling so satisfied. I just got 5 onesies, 2 pairs of pants, 3 outfits, a step stool and a potty chair for $40!!

There is a consignment store near my house that sells gently used or new items for practically nothing. There are toys, clothes, strollers, cribs, swings etc. for kids all ages. You can take your things there and sell them but they are very picky with what they choose.

They have a punch card, so after you get a certain amount of punches you get 20% off. They punch your card for anything you buy OR sell! (No, I don't work for them and I'm not getting paid for this advertisement) :)

Check out there website. They have locations in almost every state and Canada!

Once Upon A Child

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I need to check this place out! My sisters loves Once Upon a Child! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Found this way to save money for those with kiddos and thought of you, though yours may be too young. (I don't know when kids gain an attention span for movie theaters)

http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=CO

Some of regal cinemas theaters on Tuesdays and wednesdays at ten are offering free movies (rated G and PG). The link posted will show you the CO theaters, but you can check in any state as well!

Trinity said...

Thats awesome! Thank you!