Sunday, July 4, 2010

Although sometimes challenging, parenting is extremely rewarding. Its amazing the things that your little creations pick up from you. The cute sayings they say and the funny gestures they do.

Last night, while giving hugs and kisses to my 2 year old son before bed, he folded his arms and said "prayers!" My heart melted. I, of course, want my son to have a relationship with Him and it was so rewarding to know that the prayers we say every night are making some sort of impact. He is on his way to having his own relationship with Him and I am facilitating that.

What a perfect reward!

1 comment:

Molly said...

That is great! I try to remember to say a prayer with G at night, but sometimes I skip it so I don't miss that 2-second window when I can put him into his crib while he's still content. :)