Tuesday, July 6, 2010

For those of you who don't let your kids watch T.V. I commend you. I however, am not one of those parents. Since my 2 year old was a baby he's been watching Baby Einstein. He loved it. My 8 month old daughter is the same. I don't let them watch a lot of T.V. and nothing with violence or adult content, obviously.

This morning, during breakfast my son was counting his fruit on his plate. I said "we need to teach you how to count to 10 in Spanish". His grandma said "uno", and he replied, "dos"! What the heck! They went all the way to diez taking turns saying every other number. I had no idea!

Thank you Dora!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Ha! That is really funny. Good old Dora.

We try not to let Graham watch TV, but we made an exception for the World Cup. And I made an exception during the evenings when Christian goes to work and leaves me with Graham. Since I'm technically on bedrest, I put on something interesting if he's fussy so I don't have to do too much physical activity.