Friday, September 17, 2010

My kids make me so happy! I have so much joy watching them learn and discover new things. I wish that I could be a part of their whole day, but luckily I have found a truly amazing daycare with some of the most loving women to teach my kids. Every body, even teachers from different classes know my kids by name and get smiles in return when they say hello too them. The women in the baby room are so excited when my daughter stands up on her own and gets more mobile. My son is learning about Johnny Appleseed and has been very excited about it. He comes home every night with a new song to share with me and I even catch him singing them when he wakes up in the morning. They are growing so quickly and learning so much its incredible. I am very fortunate to have found a great school to take them to every day and I'm so lucky to have them to call my own.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Trin! I am so happy your kids are doing so well. And more importantly that you are. It is hard to send your kids to day care but I am glad you have found such a great one. Savannah is doing well in her day care class and I am so grateful that if I have to work I know she is well taken care of. Thankfully I won't have to send Mae until she gets a little bigger.

Trinity said...

Its so good to hear from you V! How is life?? You had another one??

Veronica said...

Yes Trin! I almost can't believe it. Life is good. Josh and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. Savannah is getting so big and is a great sister to Mae. Mae is just wonderful! And big! She is 12 pounds and only 7 weeks old. Josh & I are both working again. It is bitter sweet. Utah is treating us good, well, at least until the snow comes. Where in Colorado are you living?